Regular dental visits are essential for healthy teeth. Everyone has occasional problems with tooth decay, gum disease, tooth chipping and discoloration or wisdom teeth. Early detection and treatment results in easier dental visits and better outcomes.
Never the less, we understand and are completely sympathetic to those with situations that have gone beyond “early stage problems” and excel in this type of care. It’s never too late!
At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital. We can treat toothaches, infections, broken teeth, and a variety of traumatic dental injuries, such as teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. We can also repair broken dentures. Please call our office for assistance.
Questions about our Dental Services
We encourage you to contact us whenever you have a question or comment about our service, about the care we can or have provided, or about specific procedures you’ve had performed or are interested in. Your message will be read during regular business hours. Responses to your questions requiring Dr. Legator’s expertise may be delayed until our clinic day is complete. Answers to questions regarding requiring an accurate diagnosis may require an office visit. Contact us with the form below: